This video will bring a tear to your eye. A mother leaves her child in the car while she goes to pick up some shopping. She only has a few items on the list, but she didn’t realise her mistake until it was too late. She picked up her items, talked to a friend, paid and walked out, but she couldn’t believe her eyes once she saw what had happened. A local worker had to break open her car window because her child had overheated so much that his body had completely shut down.
Many people don’t realise how quickly a child can die in a hot car, but this video really does help to raise awareness on the subject. Take a look and see for yourself, this video is well and truly heartbreaking. I can’t believe it.